You are hereHome» FAC-C Classes Are Here!
FAC-C Classes Are Here!
Published on December 12, 2016
FAI is very pleased to announce a full complement of FAC-C and related training classes has been added to its schedule running through February 2018. This includes the expanded use of the virtual instructor-led training (vILT) for both level 1 and level 2 classes.
Classes added to FAI’s schedule are in the FAC-C Training Schedule for 2017.
A comparison of sample daily schedules for the FAC-C level 1 and level 2 Classroom and vILT offerings is below.
CON 170 (FED)
CON 270 (FED)
|CON 280 (FED)||Classroom||vILT|
|CON 290 (FED)||Classroom||vILT|
Our training provider uses the Adobe Connect platform to deliver vILT classes. To ensure your system is compatible with this platform, please follow the steps in the diagnostic test instructions.
For other training opportunities, including FAC-P/PM classes, see our Open Seats page.
All classes are available for immediate registration in FAITAS.
To register for these classes:
- Login to FAITAS
- Go to Manage Career | Training | Search for Training
- Using the Standard Search, click the radio button to the left of ‘Order by Course Number’ below the Resident and Distance Learning Offerings heading
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the desired course and click the ‘Submit’ button
- Select the desired training Location (vILT classes are designated VIRTUAL CLASS, DC)
- Select the Class you wish to attend
All vILT classes have a “location” of Virtual Class, DC. You can find other vILT classes by searching this location using the Advanced Search feature of the Search for Training function in FAITAS.
Please take advantage of these free training opportunities as soon as you can.