Access the ACM Guidebook for more information about the core ACM responsibilities via the Guides and Manuals page.
Visit the IACMC Description for information regarding the Interagency Acquisition Career Management Committee.
- CFO Act Emblems
- CFO Act and other Agencies
- Small Agency Council ACMs
Hover over the emblem for ACM contact info.
List of CFO Act and other Agencies ACMs
The Small Agency Council (SAC), Procurement Committee, has identified six “Super Agency Certification Managers” (Super ACMs) to support Federal Acquisition Certifications and Continuous Learning Achievement Requests for the 90+ Federal Agencies within the SAC. The Agencies and their respective ACMs are provided below by, Super ACM grouping, with the exception of three small agencies that have opted out of this service. Those three agencies are: the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PGBC), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
The Small Agency Council Super ACMs’ sole functions are to review and approve certification requests, continuous learning achievement requests, and fulfillment/equivalency requests. For any other issues or questions, please contact your agency's head of procurement or their designee.
1) Question: What are the certification requirements to apply for a FAC-C Level I, II and/or III (Refresh)?
Answer: Certification requirements are outlined under the Contracting (FAC-C) Section of the FAI website.
2) Question: What types of professional development activities can count toward my continuous learning period?
Answer: General guidance on continuous learning activities can be found here.
3) Question: I just submitted a continuous leaning achievement request in FAITAS. My supervisor has not received an email notification. Can you assist with this request?
Answer: Please contact the FAI Help Desk to request assistance.
4) Question: Where can I find a course catalog to learn more about available trainings?
Answer: Courses catalogs are found on the Training Section of the FAI website.