This page contains a variety of tools to help the Acquisition Workforce.
The Acquisition Gateway, built by GSA, helps federal government buyers from all agencies act as one acquisition community. The Acquisition Gateway is a workspace that provides accurate, useful, and unbiased advice. It helps federal acquisition professionals learn what they need to know, connect with others to collaborate and communicate, and act to accomplish their tasks effectively. Our goal is to help make government acquisition great.
Inside the Acquisition Gateway, you can find government-wide solution comparisons, connect with other acquisition professionals, and explore product and service category hallways. The hallways feature expert articles, templates, market research tools, prices paid data, and more to achieve successful outcomes at each step of the acquisition lifecycle.
The Automated Requirements Roadmap Tool (ARRT) was developed under a Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) initiative and is free for use by all government agencies/employees. It guides users to develop their Performance Work Statement, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan, and Performance Requirements Summary. ARRT is a Better Buying Power job aid designed to help you improve the tradecraft in service acquisitions.
Main Features of ARRT:
Develop performance-based service requirements following a proven process
- Create your draft Performance Work Statement (PWS), Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP), and Performance Requirements Summary (PRS)
- Utilizes standard templates for the PWS, QASP, and PRS
- Export draft documents to MS Word
- Automated MS Access Database file
The Benchmarks.gsa.gov website, developed in support of the President’s Management Agenda (PMA) Benchmarking Initiative, showcases the government-wide cost and efficiency metrics collected from agencies and allows agencies to leverage benchmark data to improve decision inputs and drive meaningful change within their mission-support functions.
The Benchmarks.gsa.gov website allows you to:
- View bureau-level data for all agencies (where reported)
- Customize peer groups to compare any set of agencies or bureaus across government
- Export data and charts to easily merge with your internal reports and planning processes
- Learn how your agency stacks up on dashboards of key metrics for each function
Please note that this site is not open to the public, but all Federal government employees and approved contractors with a MAX log-in can gain access using the following procedure:
- Go to Benchmarks.gsa.gov and click on the OMB MAX button to reach the MAX log-in screen.
- After logging into MAX, you’ll be asked to register for the benchmarks site by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ACCESS REQUEST” in the subject line.
- Within 24 hours you will receive an email confirming your registration. You will now be able to log onto the site with your MAX ID.
For more information on how to utilize this new tool, you can download a copy of the Benchmarks.gsa.gov User Guide.
The CALC is a market research tool that searches a database of awarded Schedule contract prices for 48,000 labor categories from more than 5,000 Schedule contracts under the Professional Services Schedule. Rather than sifting through contract files or searching GSA Advantage!® for comparable pricing, Government contracting professionals can now use CALC to return a multitude of comparable contract prices within a matter of seconds. Additionally, these search results can be filtered by relevant criteria such as years of experience and education level. Over time, greater enhancements are anticipated, such as adding geographic filters.
FSSI solutions provide easy access to common procurement vehicles that offer:
- Greater discounts as volume increases
- Business intelligence
- Best practice solutions